Marine Equipment and Materials Testing
AMTI provides marine industry clients with advanced technical services related to marine construction materials and marine equipment installations, testing and failure analysis for both commercial and recreational vessels as well as port facilities.
Marine construction materials include steel plate and formed strength members, welded structures and corrosion-preventive coatings used in both vessel and offshore platform construction. Marine equipment includes propulsion machinery, auxiliary equipment from generators to pumps and piping systems, and critical control systems including fire detection and fixed firefighting suppression systems and corrosion prevention systems.
- Marine equipment and materials manufacturing quality control oversight
- Marine construction quality control oversight
- Marine equipment installation oversight and testing
- Maritime equipment and materials failure investigation, analysis and repair recommendations
- Litigation support for marine equipment and materials failure liability actions
In addition to supervising projects in the field our maritime equipment and materials testing professionals have served as respected government regulators, consultants, working group and committee members in a broad range of agencies and organizations in the marine field. They actively participate in research and technical analysis. This exposure incidentally gives us contacts with other qualified marine experts we can collaborate with when needed.